Thursday, 6 June 2019

The Way You Spend Your Energy: On Donald Trump's Visit to Ireland


Until the day we stop dissing Donald Trump, peace won't manifest in the society.


Maybe you have different opinions, but this is what I think.


Donald Trump is visiting Ireland.


I'm thankful that my Facebook timeline is not filled with disrespectful words to another human being.

But still I see odd posts saying,

Puke!
Make me sick!
Stinks!


Errrrr...

Ok, I disagree with many things Donald Trump has said and done that I read somewhere but I don't know 95% of what he might have said and done because I don't care.

And I'm too busy doing what I do care.

My wellness and peace of my mind.
My family and friends' wellness and their peace of their minds.
Transmitting wellness and peace.


It's a fact that what you transmit to the world is what you get back.

When you push the wall, the wall is pushing you back with the same amount of energy.
More you push, more you get pushed.

.......................................................

I think humans have a tendency to focus on sadness, anger and shocks.

We rarely appreciate the fact that 50 people who are alive and doing their shoppings in Tesco at the moment.
But we do get affected by a road accident happened in the next town.

We are more drawn to those 'negatives'.

I'm the same.
I was shocked by the news of how many gun attacks happened in the schools in the United States.
While I didn't particularly take a moment to appreciate all the kids in my son's montessori were well and safe.

That's just how I am.

But I can make a conscious effort to focus on the goodness that my life can offer once I'm done feeling sad.

It is different from avoiding 'sad news' or 'being positive all the time.'

It is about accepting how I am feeling, no matter how sad, ugly or egoistic my feelings are.
But choosing not to stay there and to move on to focus on good.

...................................................

Maybe, people who talked about Donald Trump disrespectfully can not hold their feelings and have to spit them out into the world or they just want to have a bit of laugh.

But the world I want to live is the one that human dignities are respected even if that person didn't respect others' dignities.
I want to live in the world where people are respected even if their opinions are different from mine, even if they made mistakes.

Because I think that showing a respect first is a way out from being disrespectful to each other forever.
Someone has to start somewhere to stop the loop of being disrespectful.
Why not us and here?

I'm not suggesting you to start liking him.
I'm suggesting you to think about the energy you are transmitting to the world by talking about him disrespectfully.
We can be respectful to others and still voice our opinions in powerful ways.

Now, I'm going back to what I love to do!

















No comments:

Post a Comment