Saturday, 18 January 2020

Personal Experiences


                                     Today's dawn.


                                Today's Dask.

I was lucky enough to see the dawn and dask today. 
It might be nothing special for some people, but I felt I was more in tune with the rythm of the planet for it today.


My personal experiences are what matters to me most.

I may come across thousands expressions of beautiful dawns and dusks in poetry, painting and music, etc...
But experiencing them weighs lot more than knowing expressions.

Whether I find them beautiful, ordinary, incredible or just feeling freezing, they are all mine and all valuable.

I want to stay with my own experiences.

Have a nice weekend.

🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱

My upcoming workshops and courses.

🍎Voice & Sound Class : Friday Fortnightly (7pm - 8:30pm) @yogagorey in Gorey Wexford, Ireland. 90 euro/ 6 weeks, 17 euro Drop-ins. (Next one on 24th Jan)

🍎Inner Voice: Microbiota, Flower Mandala Making & Kirtan with Yasia. Sun 26th Jan (1pm - 4pm) Sold Out but a waiting list available.

🍎Femininity & Masculinity Within: Microbiota & Flower Mandala Making, 9th February (10:30 - 12:30) @yogagorey in Gorey, Wexford. 25 euro.

🍎Gut Instinct: Microbiota & Flower Mandala Making, Sun 23rd Feb, 1pm - 3pm Maureen's Cork. 25 euro

No comments:

Post a Comment