Saturday, 30 March 2019
My New Business - Why?
So, why am I writing all this about my new business?
Because I want to share not only a success story but also my fear of trying something new, how I may fall and how I follow my gut still.
Success stories are all cool and impressive.
But I'm most inspired by how they face their imaginary fears by changing their perspectives in life and manifest the world they want to live piece by peace (with themselves).
I'm more interested in knowing what thought processes they took to get there
than the actual results.
What I mean by that is to be interested in seeing how they choose to see their worlds as oppose to the business 'know-hows'.
Invisible (inside their heads) as oppose to visible (external result).
That's why I'm writing about my path in real time.
So, you might see me feeling insecure some day and you might even see me fall big time.
But you also see me keep having faith in myself, in my gut.
......................
"You are going to help many people in your life time."
The person who told me so was a Dutch naturopath Jan de Vries.
He was a well-known naturopath and the man behind the company Bioforce (A.Vogel) as the only student the eccentric genius, Swiss herbalist Alfred Vogel ever had.
He was also known to use his intuitive mind as well as his professional knowledges and skills to help people to wellness.
It was more than a decade ago that we met.
At the time, I wasn't practicing any therapies, hadn't even learned massage or craniosacral therapy, haven't been singing or making mandalas.
I just began working at a health shop.
I was delighted to hear what he said but wondered how.
Because I didn't even know the difference between Mono Sodium Glutamate (MSG) and L-Glutamine back then and making my colleagues laugh with my ignorance. 😂
I hadn't eaten quinoa.
I was stiff and shy to speak to customers on the shop floor.
I broke a brand new Vitamix (costing around 500 euro) by switching on the blender with a tea spoon in it. 😱
Oh, the patience of my bosses, colleagues, Jan and other teachers!
Amongst the many gifts they gave me, the most valuable one was their trust.
Trust.
When you trust people, what will happen?
They feel relaxed because they are not watched over.
When people are relaxed, they are not afraid of making mistakes.
When people are not afraid of making mistakes, they grow.
They grow faster.
They learn better.
They become who they are meant to be.
When you keep an eye on people (because you are worried), the right opposite happens.
People tense up.
When people are tense, they become timid because they are afraid of making mistakes.
When they are afraid of making mistakes, they grow less.
They try less.
They learn slower.
They won't tap into their massive potentials.
Now you know what I'm going to ask you next.
Are you trusting yourself?
Or are you watching over yourself?
When you trust your gut,
your gut will answer you with inspirations, your potentials and will take your hand and show you around what an amazing planet you were born; where you can try anythig you want to.
When you watch over yourself,
your gut will be silenced by your 'sensible' mind saying "Listen to the others. They know better than you do", "You are not good enough for this", "Be more realistic", "You shouldn't feel that way", "It's embarrassing if it fails."...
How would you feel if someone else told you that?
Sad?
Frustrating?
Annoying?
"How dare she said that!" ?
But you think it's ok you say that to yourself?
If you are watching over yourself,
Maybe you won't make mistakes but you won't grow much either.
Maybe no one will give you hairy eyeballs but your eyes will be the ones of a dead fish.
What is the purpose in life?
I don't know.
But one thing I know is 'being sensible' isn't included in mine.
....................
On the shop floor, the service I can offer is 'to give information based advices in a short amount of time.'
But I have nothing to give you.
My gut tells me I have nothing to say to you because your gut knows the best.
Despite Jan's words, I don't think I can help anyone.
But I'm doing this because it speaks joy in me.
It makes me grin when I imagine the world where people communicate better with their guts and begin doing what they want to do.
When you are doing what you truly want to do,
it doesn't matter what other people think of you.
It doesn't matter what other people do.
Just like when you were little, you were so absorbed into digging at a sandpitch that you used to forget about time, others and yourself.
Yes.
You forget who you are.
Your ego disappears.
You become One with the world.
What a joyous place to be.
If you are interested in, book in with me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment