Thursday, 6 February 2020

Spring


I didn't feel the Imbolc energy on 1st February this year.

On the day, I was at my usual nest, Findhorn in Scotland; huddling with my tribe of singers as I do for the last few years. 
The ground still felt asleep.

It was 3rd of February that I finally felt St. Brigid spreaded her green cloak over the land. 
Over night, on the 4th February, I was in Spring.🌼

Interesting to know that this year is the end of the era where η―€εˆ† (Setsubun - the divisions of seasons celebrated in the East. The new season starts the next day) is celebrated on 3rd February. 
Since it depends on the ecliptic coordinated system, it will be a day early for the next 35 years.

I may blossom in the West but my root is still in the East.
If I see the Eurasian continent as a human face, Japan and Ireland are two ears listening to the sounds of the Earth.
I am listening.

As I arrived back home at an early hour of 5th February, I breathed in the sweet scented air to welcome the vibration of Spring in my body.

May you thrive in this new season in wherever you are and wherever your root would be. 🌱✨


🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱

My upcoming workshops and courses.

🍎Voice & Sound Class : Friday Fortnightly (7pm - 8:30pm) @yogagorey. 90 euro/ 6 weeks, 17 euro Drop-ins. (Next one on 7th February)

🍎Femininity & Masculinity Within: Microbiota & Flower Mandala Making, 9th February (10:30 - 12:30) @yogagorey. 25 euro.

🍎Gut Instinct: Microbiota & Flower Mandala Making, Sun 23rd Feb, 1pm - 3pm Maureen's Cork. 25 euro



No comments:

Post a Comment