Wednesday, 17 April 2019

Brushing Teeth


My recent interest is trying a new way of brushing my teeth.

I still use a simple tooth brush.

But I just changed the way I move the tooth brush, the pressure I use and where to focus when I clean my teeth.

It feels so good that I'm totally absorbed in the action of brushing teeth when I do it.

..................................................


I'm almost 43 years old.
For the entire life since I've got my first teeth, I have been brushing my teeth.

But I still find a new way to do it.

I still find a pleasure out of this simple daily hygiene practice after 43 years.



Being human is interesting.
Living is a continuous process of finding myself; what makes me feel good, being innovative about how to please myself.

When I die, I won't be able to bring anything with me.
But I'm certain I would remember how my gum felt after brushing teeth.
I will bring that memory with me.














No comments:

Post a Comment