Monday, 9 March 2020

Be Infectious, Go Viral!



This might be an off-putting idea for some.
But I will write it anyway.

In the midst of the coronavirus outbreak, where the fear is playing a havoc in the society, I've wondered what would make me feel really strong both in mental and physical sense.

This is what I came up.

Here, I present you a simple mantra...

"I am the coronavirus."

It is NOT "I don't get the coronavirus." or "I fight the coronavirus." or "I hate the coronavirus."

But "I AM the coronavirus."

Yes, I become the coronavirus itself, rather than  being fearful about it.
But the important point is that I don't tap into the negativity associated with the virus.

Instead, I tap into the nature of the virus: how strong they are and how infectious they are.
And apply them with what I want to promote in the world; wellness, creativity, selfcare and peace.

When I say the statement, I can't deny the feeling of strength rose within me.

I mean, the coronavirus is literary the biggest 'influencer' in the society at the moment.

So, if you have ideas that you really would like to 'spread', the way the virus is working its way is...,dare I say, inspirational.

If you are an environmental activist who wish more people care about other creatures on earth and make changes,

If you are a peace maker who wish more people are willing to know about the conflicts around the world and take actions,

If you are an artist who wish to go 'viral' with your creations,

If you are a yogi who would like to promote the wellness in mind and body,

Why not to tap into the profound nature of the virus; rewrite, spread and stay strong, instead of being fearful about it?

"She has an 'infectious' laughter."
"His great music video went 'viral'."
"She is an 'influencer' in the world of environmental protection."

The words we are currently using in fearful ways have been used differently, too because those words are neutral; no negative or positive.

The energy is the same. The directions only exist. Which ways would you like to use the infectious, viral and influential energy?

We always have a choice.

Be influential, be infectious, go viral with what you believe to make the world more beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment