Sunday, 8 March 2020
On The International Women's Day
I often say "Feminine nature is Power, masculine nature is Love."
It might seem a strange concept for some.
"Isn't it opposite? Women always seem to be talking about love. Whereas, men seem more competitive and into the power."
No.
The reason why women seems more into 'Love' is because THEY DON'T HAVE IT in their nature. (Well, they do have a bit. But it's not the main component.)
The reason why men seems more into 'Power is because THEY DON'T HAVE IT in their nature.
We are attracted to what we don't have in ourselves.
..............................
I often wonder men are more suited for parenting in nature.
Women seem to be too powerful to be bringing up a child.
I'm a mother myself.
And I must admit, when our son was smaller, the way I was protective about my son caused more stress than my partner's nonchalantly ways of caring about our son.
My powerful nature turned me into a grizzly mama bear who could not see a balanced view sometimes.
My partner may not be as careful as I am, but his spacey way of being around our son gave him more chance to make mistakes and learn from them.
And the love he gives to our son is the trust that you'll be ok even if you make mistakes. My partner's love comes through as the secure feeling that you'd be always accepted no matter what you do.
..............................
So.
I think women who are in politics or running her own business or in poweful positions in companies and being out there doing what they are passionate about, they are in the right places as long as our nature concerns.
Just imagine.
What is it like if the world leaders are all women?
We might chat a bit too long in bathroom between our meetings but I think the world would look differently.
Especially, we'd stop looking for the false idea of power that was created by men who didn't have 'power' in their nature. (I'm not dissing men, here.)
The idea of power we've had for centuries is the false image of the power.
Men don't have power in nature.
So, when they created the image of power, it came out superficial.
It didn't have the true nature of power.
And we, women went along with that false idea created by men.
We looked for the same things men looked for: by looking outside, by competing with others...
In fact, women have always had the power inside.
So, what is the true nature of power?
I think it is creativity and bravery.
Giving birth is a biological creativity and bravery (pregnancy and birthing can be still life threatening sometimes).
Looking at situations from different perspectives and making a change require creativity and bravery whether they are about financial or environmental issues.
..............................
For the day that's in it, I salute both to the powerful nature of feminine and loving nature of masculine.
For a long time, our roles have been confused.
I believe when we remember our true natures, our 'dream team works' will take us to infinite possibilities.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment